Monday, March 31, 2014

You Didn't Write this Week

Hey mom and dad!!! Well, I didn't get a letter from you guys this week (we both sent ours too late in the day).. YET. haha, but i just thought i'd drop in and say hey! so... hey!! haha, what's new? how's your week back to school and work been? life here has been CRAZYYYY. i haven't had a real night's sleep since last sunday it feels like. with all the new missionaries getting here this transfer was out of controlll. SOO much work. and then there were 2 zone conferences this week so i've had to do all of the boxes of materials for that but we're having A TON of problems with the distribution center still. which is a pain. but it's okay:)

this last sunday was kinda cool, we got to go to President's house and me and Elder Udall taught them how to make smores! Haha, so we were there making smores and just hanging out with their family, which is really really cool to be able to get to know them. It makes me miss you guys a lot being with them, but it's fun. Their little boy David just got baptized last Saturday and we did a special musical number (which was kind of horrible because the sister missionaries are a little bit tone deaf) but it was a really cool service, David cried when he said the closing prayer and it just reminded me of when I got set apart and Caden shared the scripture in Doctrine and Covenants and started crying, it just kinda hit me really hard! I kinda had some flashbacks to that night getting set apart and it seems like it was just yesterday but at the same time it feels like it was SOOOO long ago. I read the paper with all the advice that everyone gave me at least 2 or 3 times a week. It really gives me a lot of motivation to seguir adelante (sorry mom, idk how to say that in english...) (keep working hard) haha. But anyways i love you tons and i hope you guys can find some time to write me. LOVE YOU!!!

con mucho amor,
Elder Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment