Monday, August 19, 2013

Will I Stay or Will I Go??

Hey guys! Sorry this is coming in so late, we've been super super busy today doing everything getting ready for transfers tomorrow because i'm 97% sure i am going to get transferred. I already packed up all my stuff last night. Haha,so i've been saying all my goodbyes the last few days, and will be saying more tonight. I really don't wanna leave this area but i think it's time. But i will let you guys know as soon as i know. Also... Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mom and Cadennnnnnn. Happy birthday to you! I bet you guys thought i would forget huh? But nope! I was going to send you guys a sweet gift, but... i'm poor. Haha, and i didn't really have time to do it. But i'll make up for it later:) But you guys will have to tell me next week how your birthdays go!

Well this week has been another good one, this weekend was Stake conference and also all the mission had a conference with Elder de Hoyos from the Area presidency. which was really good! But they have raised the bar for missionary work to a really high level now, which is all good. It will just require a lot of work, but of course no one said missionary work would be easy:) now the new rule here in mexico is that investigators have to go FIVE times to church before they get baptized, when before it was only 2. So that's a huge change, because we'll have to adjust our teaching and planning to accommodate for that. But it's all good. Now hopefully the investigators that do get baptized will have a better chance of staying active and truly being converted, which of course is our goal anyways. Just different way to work now.

Well i'm sorry i don't have much this week but it's been a relatively slow week, but i will let you guys know about transfers as soon as i find out. I hope you al have a great last week of your summer, do lots of swimming for me. Love you guys!!!

con mucho amor,
Elder Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment