Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Conference Time

Hey guys!

Well, we worked really hard this week and found a few new awesome investigators. We basically started from scratch again to look for new investigators and tried to visit every member possible on the members list. So we met a ton of less active members and a lot of the families we found had non members there. We met a really cool guy named Alex through a less active member, he is from here from Piedras but had lived his entire life in Tyler before he was deported a few months ago. He met Claudia, who is a very less active member and they moved in together. She has gone through a really tough couple years, having lost her leg to a bone disease. But they have started a new life here and he is really cool! They told us they were going to come to conference this weekend so we'll keep our fingers crossed!!

This week we also had our interviews with President Rodriguez and it was good to see him again, it's been a little weird going from seeing him everyday in the offices to seeing him so little. But the interview went really well! And he told me that most likely i will leave my area this transfer to go train! So it looks like i will be finishing my mission as a trainer with my 3rd kid. I'm excited though! In a perfect world they would leave me here in Piedras Negras just in a different area or send me back to Saltillo. Pero adonde me mande el seƱor! 

But i'm really excited to train, new missionaries always have a really strong animo with them and i know it will rub of on me and help me finish my mission strong. Plus i'm excited to only have a companion and an area to worry about, instead of a whole zone. 

Well i know this is a super lame letter, but i don't have much time left. But here are some pictures from the week!

P.S. Be sure to all pay attention to conference!! This is a great opportunity to receive personal revelation! (And win at conference bingo) 

Haha, love you all and hope you guys have a great week!!! :)

P.P.S HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY GRANT!!!!:)

con mucho amor,
Elder Pajarito

No comments:

Post a Comment